Web Translation Priorities
刀塔自走棋手游什么时候出 www.zvajc.icu Before starting to translate, please coordinate with the translation team, if it exists, or with <[email protected]> in order to avoid duplication of efforts. Sometimes a translation is already made but not yet installed at www.zvajc.icu.
This is a list of web pages from 刀塔自走棋手游什么时候出 that have been selected as translation priorities (in no particular order).
- The Free Software Definition
- Free Software Is Even More Important Now
- How Much Surveillance Can Democracy Withstand?
- Why Software Should Not Have Owners
- Why Open Source misses the point of Free Software
- Did You Say “Intellectual Property”? It's a Seductive Mirage
- Avoiding Ruinous Compromises
- Free Software and Education
- The GNU Project
- GNU/Linux Distros
- How to choose a license for your own work
These pages are the second level of priority. Once the pages in the list above are done, please translate these next.
- What is Copyleft?
- Copyleft: Pragmatic Idealism
- Selling Free Software
- Who does that server really serve?
- Why Educational Institutions Should Use and Teach Free Software
- Escuela Cristiana Evangélica de Neuquén (ECEN)
- Ambedkar Community Computing Center (AC3)
- Educational Free Software
- Educational Frequently Asked Questions
- The Education Team
- Linux and the GNU Project
- The Right to Read
- Why Free Software needs Free Documentation
Essays and articles in the following directories should be translated in all available languages:
In these important directories, however, there are articles of
historical or peripheral interest only, for which new translations are
not necessary. For instance,
philosophy/economics_frank/frank.html, etc. Please use your
judgment. (The existing translations of these articles should be maintained,
proprietary/ directory is important, but it changes as
fast as a newsfeed. Don't start translating it unless you intend to update
the translated pages over the long term.
Don't bother translating the pages in
people/, except perhaps
speakers.html. Experience shows that translations of the other pages
in that directory require too much maintenance work, and they don't
provide much benefit. Translating
thankgnus/ may likewise
be considered a waste of time.
There is no problem to translate
home.html if you have
a very active team, but don't make the mistake to pick it up as your first
translation. It is modified often, sometimes intensively, and only active
team members should take that road.
The material in the
software/ directory pertains to individual GNU packages. If you
would like to translate something in that directory, please talk with the
maintainers of the package to see what they would like to do.
We welcome translations of essays into any language, but the following (in alphabetical order) are particularly important: