How you can help the GNU Project: Hardware
- Computers (and other devices) listed in ryf.fsf.org.
- Modern rackmount server chassis for Extended-ATX motherboards (without motherboard, unless RYF certified, see above).
- Monitors that support 1600x1200 or better resolution.
- Gigabit or 10gbps unmanaged ethernet switches.
- PostScript printers that are fully-free-software-compatible, and printers that work with GNU Ghostscript.
- Uninterruptible power supplies with good batteries.
- New large (4TB or bigger) hard drives, or new SSD drives.
- Asterisk-compatible, analog telephony cards.
- Analog A/V equipment such as microphones, mixers, cables, stands, etc. Lighting and photographic equipment.
- Devices listed as fully-free-software-compatible on h-node.org.
Please send only hardware that works—we don't want to take people away from other work to fix up broken equipment.
Additionally, donations of the following services would be useful:
- Additional internet connectivity for our Boston office (it must support the BGP4 protocol).
You can also help the GNU Project in other ways.