GNU Bucks Recipients
刀塔自走棋手游什么时候出 www.zvajc.icu People who find and report about information for practical use in one of our listed free distributions that don't follow our guidelines for inclusion can earn GNU Bucks. Here's a list of everyone who has earned a GNU Buck so far:
Marco Oliva sent a report about nonfree demos included in the mesademos package.
He also brought attention to some nonfree source code files in the boinc server. We would also like to thank Benedikt Ahrens for his help in getting that bug resolved.
- Vicente Herrera filed a bug about a script to download nonfree fonts in texlive packages.
- Wei Mingzhi let us know about nonfree sound code in dosbox.
- Leonardo Gastón De Luca brought our attention to the bnetd and pvpgn packages, which are only useful in conjunction with nonfree client software.
- Felipe Corrêa da Silva Sanches and Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva sent a report that the kile package recommended using nonfree software in some circumstances.
- Aitor Ruano Miralles filed a bug demonstrating that some free browsers would suggest using nonfree plug-ins when viewing certain pages.
- James Taylor showed that several nonfree packages snuck into one of the distributions.
- Jason Self found a nonfree script in a larger a2ps package.
- Franquet Loic reported that conky was configured to work with nonfree software in one distribution.
- Ben Sturmfels put in a heads-up about a nonfree package that snuck into one of the free distributions.
- Ananda Samaddar let us know that one distribution included graphical interfaces for a nonfree media viewer system.
- Andrea Lazzarotto reported that a p7zip package suggested nonfree software in one distribution.
- Aditya Som filed a bug about nonfree software recommendations in VirtualBox.