Contacting the GNU project
刀塔自走棋手游什么时候出 www.zvajc.icu We strive to put the answers to all possible questions you might have on our web site. However, sometimes, you might have a question or issue that isn't covered. This page describes how to contact us in these circumstances.
Please keep in mind, though, that time spent answering individual queries reduces the time available to work on writing, documenting, protecting and promoting free software. So, please look to see if your question is addressed on our web site first. If you can't find the answer, use the table below to figure out what to do.
We prefer that you contact the GNU project via email, if at all possible. This allows for best routing of your query. The list below gives our various addresses and when to use them.
For technical support
Or if you need technical information about GNU software or other free software, or are trying to find a particular free software or GNU program…
Please note that we do not provide technical support ourselves; however, help is at hand:
- We have a general page on getting help with GNU software.
- The home page for each GNU package is //www.zvajc.icu/software/pkgname; for example, //www.zvajc.icu/software/emacs for GNU Emacs.
- Try our mailing lists—there is usually one or more lists for each GNU package; that is, a GNU Emacs mailing list, a GNU Chess mailing list, etc.
- The Free Software Directory can help you find both GNU and other free software packages.
- Our IRC chat rooms.
- Finally, our service directory will help you find companies and people in your area who have provide support services, usually for a fee.
For inquiries about the content of the GNU web site
Including ideas for our web site, or corrections of typographical errors.
- For general pages, contact the GNU Webmasters <[email protected]>.
- For pages of specific GNU packages, contact the particular package maintainer(s).
For memberships, donations, t-shirts, books, GNU toys, …
FSF is a 501(c)(3) charity in the USA, and therefore your membership dues are tax-deductible in the USA.
- Make a donation to the Free Software Foundation.
- Join the FSF as an associate member with a monthly or yearly contribution.
- Buy books, t-shirts, manuals and more at the GNU press store.
For ideas for the GNU task list
See our page on how to help GNU.
For questions about maintaining GNU software
Including how to submit your software for consideration to become a GNU program. See the GNU Coding Standards, Information for GNU Maintainers, and the GNU software evaluation questionnaire. If still questions, email <[email protected]>.
For questions about Savannah hosting
For licensing violations
For questions about free software licensing and copyright
For accounts on GNU/FSF machines
If you are actively maintaining or working on a GNU project, and need an account on a GNU or FSF machine, see machine access information.
For copyright assignments of FSF-copyrighted GNU programs
Contact <[email protected]>.
For updating personal GNU email aliases
If you have an email forward from the www.zvajc.icu domain, and need it updated, contact <[email protected]>.